Scandinavian vibe

Tuesday, September 3, 2013


Scandinavian vibe


Yet another day on holidays brings a second summer outfit. It was probably the last time I could wear a summer dress and not be cold having bare legs and shorts sleeves. But I hope I'm wrong and summer will come back again sometime in September.  Maybe during fashion week, that would be great.
 Coming back to my floral dress. I bought it some time ago and had just one idea how to wear it, with heavy boots and messy hair to give it that 90's feeling. Kinda Beverly Hills 90210. Yes, I'm a big fan of this tv series and 90's in general. The most inspiring fashion period  for me.
We took these photos with my sister during a one day road trip in north Poland. There were so many beautiful places, and I chose these two to shoot the dress. 

Scandinavian vibe










MUSIC: Haim - Forever


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.