summer in Warsaw

Monday, August 12, 2013


summer in Warsawsummer in Warsaw

The weather in Warsaw was absolutly amazing. During such a hot days I often wear  one pieces outfits like this. There is no better time for dresses than summer. We went for a walk around city center with my dear friend Ola to take a few shots for my blog. After living in London in Notting Hill for one year I find the architecture in Warsaw unique and beautiful. I was enjoying this short walk more than ever :)

Coming back to my outfit I was wearing the dress from Top Shop, my favourite summer boots from Isabel Marant and Wang bag. Black is maybe not the colour of the summer, but I feel good in it. And this is the most imporant thing of the way you dress. Do you agree?






( wearing Top Shop dressIsabel Marant Cristi boots, Tommy Hilfiger watch, Alexander Wang Pelikan bag )





Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.