Reserved on tour // Alicepoint shopping window in Warsaw

Thursday, August 8, 2013




As you could see on my Instagram I had a pleasure to style the shopping window of Reserved flagship store in Marszałkowska street in Warsaw. I had a lot of fun dressing mannequins together with the most amazing team from Reserved. My idea was to mix boho and grunge, because recently I'm into these both styles. You can see the results in the Marszałkowska store: four outfits with the huge logo of my blog in the background. My trip to Warsaw was very short, only three days, but I had a great time there meeting my dearest friends. And the weather in Poland is absolutely amazing so I could feel hot summer again. I'll be in Warsaw soon for the next exciting project. I'm really looking forward to it! :)






( wearing COS tee (similiar here), H&M Trend skirt (similiar here),  Isabel Marant Cristi boots, Tommy Hilfiger watch )








Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.