by the lake

Wednesday, August 28, 2013




As you could have seen on my Instagram, I'm on holiday by the lake in north Poland with my family this week. I've been waiting for this for a long time. It's a paradise. Most of the time we swim in the lake, sunbathe, read books or cook. We live in the cute wooden cabin surrounded by the forest. There is no better place to relax than this:) The weather in Poland is still really summery, so I can wear shorts all day long. However the nights are pretty cold, so warmer clothes are needed as well.



Today you can see some shots we took yesterday. It was a shorts and bikini kinda day. My suitcase is full of different shorts in every possible colour so I'm changing them quite often. I also have to mention the new Wildfox candy pink sunglasses that makes my look complete.




( wearing Zara cropped knit, Wildfox bikini via Selfridges, Isabel Marant navajo shorts, Zara pink shorts, Wildfox Juliet sunglasses, Comme Des Garcons Play trainers, Levi's vintage shorts )


MUSIC: Washed Out - Don't give up


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.