Burgundy jumper

Monday, August 19, 2013




Burgundy is coming back. After its triumphant season last year it's reliving the glory. Today I was wearing a burgundy Celine bag to match my new (and already favourite) Isabel Marant jumper. It honestly is THE cosiest jumper I've ever had. Owing to the fact that I'm permanently cold it probably was the best purchase for fall. And Chanel espadrilles on my feet.
We took these pictures in St. Paul's. I have been ignoring it since I moved to London as I thought it's just a boring tourist destination, but I fell in love with its real beauty only a few weeks ago and have been hanging out there ever since.






( wearing Isabel Marant Barett  sweater, Chanel espadrilles, Celine bag, Tommy Hilfiger watch, old jeans )


MUSIC: Washed Out - Don't give up 


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.